- Developing of MicroServices.
- Defining/developing RestFUL APIs.
- Developing of MicroServices standards for other developers.
- Supporting other developers in developing MicroServices
- Developing HTML5 UIs.
- Experience with advising on when to use RestFUL APIs.
- Java, Spring MVC, TDD, Hibernate, Design Patterns, Restful services, Camel, Continuous integration.
- Experience working for a company with an eComm based customer segment.
- Experience working for an agile team with the ability to assume a Scrum Master role
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with colleagues who need encouragement and coaching to learn new technology
- Commercial experience of building a product which has been sold to customers.
About the practice/ Project:
- Around 7.5 ??9.0 years of experience in a development / maintenance projects with at least 2 years of experience as UI Technical lead
- Should understand business needs and design technology solutions
- Hands-on in Front End technologies with good exposure to Single Page Application concepts
- Experience in delivering design options analysis papers and manage the design approvals.
- Experience working in distributed environment (Mainframes, Linux, Unix, Windows) with diversified technologies and integrating various systems.
- Solution thinking, Analytical and problem solving attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with good stakeholder management.
- Experience in owning and delivering large implementations
- Experience in cross browser compatible systems/solutions