The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to deliver the acquired services, interact with and manage the expectations of senior-level external and internal stakeholders, build and nurture new relationships within client organizations, and consistently deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction. The candidate must be able to work with staff level clients as well as senior client stakeholders and decision-makers. Working within Traiana requires excellent judgment and decision-making skills in order to resolve operational issues as well as to build out long term, strategic plans to successfully achieve joint Traiana-client goals.
-Engage client and internal resources and drive the delivery of the acquired service within agreed scope and budget;
-Project planning including developing work plans, creating resource plans, and managing day-to-day project issues and driving them to resolution;
-Run end-to-end test scenarios with clients and additional market participants;
-Ensure proper scope management and manage the expectations of internal and external stakeholders;
-Establish and maintain communication to key stakeholders (both client and internal);
-Work effectively across organizational boundaries (cultural and geographical);
Collaborate with internal Development and QA teams to provide optimal client solutions;
-Consult and share market experience and best practices with the client;
-Provide pre-sales support including demos as needed;
-To fulfill any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Project or Process management;
- Autodidact and/or quick learner;
- Familiar with Traiana/Harmony ??advantage;
- Experience with connectivity types and file formats ??advantage;
- Ability to manage multiple schedules and commitments;
- Experience managing client relationships at all levels;
- Understanding of financial market participants, products, and trade flows;
- Experience either within an investment bank or a systems vendor;
- Business analysis experience;
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics, MIS;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and professional demeanor.