Play a pivotal role in enabling Customers to achieve Desired Business Outcome in various facets of their IT Infrastructure Management Lifecycle. Establish a robust brand value for the client in the Infrastructure world.
• New business development – Acquisition of New Logo. Identify opportunities for growth and new business in the region across verticals.
• Consistent Achievement of Sales Quota, breakthrough sales with new logos added, multiyear renewals, up-sell and cross-sell with healthy partner ecosystem.
• Lead business deals across multiple verticals - Align account-based strategy.
• Onsite Relationship Management - Building and Managing Key Client relationships at Influencer/CXO levels.
• Meet and Beat Revenue, Order Booking Targets.
• Collaborate and support the Pre-sales/solutions team to generate a winning proposal.
• Understand customers’ strategic roadmaps and goals, recommend optimal solutions in order to achieve those goals, and work with clients to arrive at a suitable business case that included tangible return on investments
• Presenting and publishing the proposals (proactive ones as well as responses to RFP/RFI)
• Collaborate with Pre-sales, Delivery and Support teams to increase CSAT and meet Rev/OB goals
Desired Skills & Experience
• BS/MBA with at least 10- 15 years of Sales and Account Management experience with at least 3+ years in hunting for New Logos and New Business Development.
• Must have experience/expertise in selling in/ any IT Infrastructure Management services, End User Services, Cloud Computing, Service Automation and Application Infrastructure Consulting.