1) 10+ years of IT experience with Bachelors/Masters degree.
2) 2+ years of experience as a Data architect.
1) Experience in data model designs, database development standards, implementation and management of data warehouses and data analytics systems.
2) Proficiency in data modeling and design, including SQL development and database administration.
3) Ability to implement common data management and reporting technologies, as well as the basics of columnar and NoSQL databases, data visualization, unstructured data, and predictive analytics.
1) Developing and implementing organizational data strategy that is in line with business processes.
2) Identifying data sources, both internal and external, and working out a plan for data management that is aligned with organizational data strategy.
3) Coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and vendors for the smooth functioning of the enterprise data system
4) Integrating technical functionality, ensuring data accessibility, accuracy, and security.