- Thought Leadership with experience and capability to provide consulting help to the customers on various business problems including the financial and technology areas in the client establishments.
- Relationship Management Own the relationships with the senior customer executives i.e. CIOs, CEOs of the large Accounts.
- Business Strategy - Work with the VP & Ops Head and Head of Sales to define and execute strategy in the client domain.
- Lead Innovations - Own and lead innovations in the client domain.
- Pre-Sales - Provide pre-sales inputs to the sales team and also strategize and attend meetings with new customers.
- Should be a delivery head with experience in developing and implementing solutions in the client domain
- Domain Knowledge Expertise in the entire value chain of client domain
- Should be familiar with the functioning of retail organizations
- Should have an overall knowledge of the client domain environment ??market trends, challenges and issues, Workflow, Role of IT in the industry domain
- Should have worked on the Retail functions Automation and Optimization areas and also understand the end to end value chain including Revenue Cycle Management
- Should have the ability to build relationships with other vendors / collaborate with vendors and create win-win strategy
- Exposure to the domain Standards
- Should be able to understand the IT opportunities in the client domain
- Should act as a consultant to organizations
- Will be managing a P&L and understand key drivers to maximize operating margins
- It will also be responsible for revenue growth within the domain segment.
- Will be managing a large portfolio of existing accounts and a team of Engagement Managers.
- Strategy Development and Execution
- Executive Relationship Management
- Out-of-box thinking
- Sales and Pre-Sales Capability