Demand ID : 1026522
Integration Technical Lead with 6 + yrs. experience.
- Establishes a strong working relationship with the Integration Architect, Interfacing teams and Enterprise Testing teams
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with all Delivery teams
- Experienced in developing software with good non-functional attributes
- Experience designing for a range of integration styles, for example messaging, REST, event based integration, calling remote procedures, file transfer, using technologies like API, SOAP, GraphQL, messaging, message oriented, procedure call oriented, file sharing. Understands the notion of synchronous and asynchronous communication styles.
- A deep understanding of REST maturity levels and REST best practices / coding standards, experienced in HTTP verb maturity level or above, experienced in designing API based error handling using HTTP error codes
- Experience defining REST specifications using OpenAPI
- Preferably experience with GraphQL and SOAP
- Experience with API authentication standards OAuth2, OpenID Connect and JWT.
- Ability to support existing SOAP integration and authentications
- Experience using the Microsoft Azure integration stack, including Azure API management, Azure Functions, Azure Queues, Azure service bus.
- Experience in using Azure operational and monitoring tools, Azure identity management and security technologies
- Experience with Gitlab / contributing to CI/CD pipeline
- Ability to work within a distributed team environment
- Proven experience as a successful technical lead, able to guide a development team effectively
- Ability to work with direction but without direct supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Provides support and guidance to the project teams during the analysis, development, and testing processes
- Coordinates the activities of the infrastructure engineers or application developers in deploying the solution
- Provides leadership in the resolution of technical issues that arise during the project lifecycle
- Provides deep knowledge and expertise in one or more application or infrastructure domain technologies
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of the overall Tech Ops integration project team
- Establish a good practice of enterprise integration design patterns and guidelines for the development of integrated applications and frameworks
- Passionate and self-motivated learner, able to adapt to newer technologies and working in agile environment
- Workstream/Line Management responsibilities: Plan and work to programme milestone delivery