This position focuses on providing application and technical support for our global client base. The right candidate will be client-focused, have great communication and organizational skills and be able to work independently to resolve the clients??issues.
- Be the primary contact for all clients when they experience incidents.
- Manage all incidents according to SLAs. This includes all specific incidents that occur during EMEA working hours.
- Act as the primary point person for incident management for any Traiana-wide incident impacting our globally based clients during EMEA hours. Incident management responsibilities include:
# Response to initial incident notification
# Providing regular updates to clients per SLA
# Primary liaison for aiding our clients through post-incident recovery
# Provide Major Incident reporting following any Severity 1 outages per SLA
- Be available for onsite client meetings and requested issue review sessions.
- To fulfill any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with clients at various levels.
- Educated to a degree level
- Experience supporting web-based financial applications including trade posting, reporting, and exception handling/troubleshooting.
- Work experience in a technical/application support role.
- Experience working in a Windows environment and proficiency using MS Office suite.
- Knowledge/experience in the financial industry.
- Ability to liaise with and influence various internal groups (Product / Project Management, Development, Quality Assurance, IT).
- Entrepreneurial, willingness and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to problem solves under pressure to resolve client issues.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to follow through on issues from beginning to end.
- Ability to work flexible hours/shifts.